007. Layout - I'm Falling Down
↳ Static [ ☓ ] ▪ Live [ ☓ ] ▪ Code [ ☓ ]
How to Remove the Two Lines at the Top
—S2 Flexible Squares.
—Basic, plus and paid.
—Best view with Firefox.
—Custom comment pages, navigation and sidebar.
—Subtitle and sidebar's page summary.
—HOW TO INSTALL
- 「 Select Journal Style 」
- Apply any S2 Flexible Squares layout (except Circular and Circular Brown).
- Scroll down to Choose a Page Setup: set the ads to vertical or between entries, and select 2 Column (sidebar on right).
- 「 Display 」
- Choose the light gray navigation strip.
- 「 Sidebar 」
- Although the ordering does not matter in this layout, the Link List must be placed right after the Blurb if both used.
- 「 Custom CSS 」
- Set all drop-down boxes to NO and paste the code. Save changes.
|「 Credit & Comment 」||Credit is nice; please link back to revolumna.
Don't redistribute or claim as your own.
Comments aren't required, but are appreciated!
|「 Resources 」||Preview icon from recycle.|